Friday, December 22, 2006

The Year of Living Dangerously

I probably shouldn't be launching such a major change to our web pages at work, on my last day before 2 solid weeks vacation, but I'd rather not have to remember all the details to switch over to the new dynamic market statistics PDF generation. It's a twisty labyrinth of a multiserver file system with many database sources. Just keeping all the symbolically linked directories in my head simultaneously is making my brain itch.

So I've been doing as much testing today as possible, maybe have a quick peek from home tomorrow evening to see if I broke the internets.

I'm taking off 3 hours earlier than yesterday... 4pm! X-treme!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meh. I totally broke some important stuff at work today. It's the new style!