Sunday, December 17, 2006

I <3 Karaoke

I can't believe how much I enjoy the Karaoke games that If and Oksana bought recently. There are two microphones -- great for Karaoke duelling -- and apparently there's a variety of editions of the game, including an 80s one. Now, if only there was an 80s alternative/goth music one, then I'd be rockin' the mic!

They've gone kinda crazy with the singing game purchases, not that I object... It's just that with a bunch of looming projects at work and Amy's full course load until May, there's not the excess of leisure time where we could hang out with the friends and maintain the competitive closeness in these games that make them all the more enjoyable. By the time May rolls around, both If and 'San will be experts, and the game aspect of it will suffer. *sigh*

Looking forward to my two weeks off starting Friday evening...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean, a karaoke games like this?

I'd love to buy it too, but alas, at the moment it's only available in the UK.

We actually haven't played that much - so our mad karaoke skillz aren't that good. Really. :)