Friday, December 15, 2006

4am - the ugliest part of the day

Early day today. Got to sleep at 11:30pm last night and up to start work at 4am. Changes a-plenty in the systems and I needed to do even more code changes and watch it deal with different data scenarios with the state of the databases specifically at that time of day.

Five hours sleep and a 4am wake up time leaves me in a foul mood. Wanted to kill Django, as the little sh*t kept interrupting me as I began the extreme crunch time between 6am-8am. I kept shooing him, and he returning and clawing at me until I had had it and shut him in the bathroom for that 2hr span. (Apparently he thought this was "outside the box" thinking and reciprocated later outside his box for A). Cat didn't know how close he was to being an ex-cat.

Ate good Ethiopian food for lunch with Dave L, Dave V, and Vanessa and Ed. Nice long lunch, over 1.5 hrs, then back for meetings and work until I finished my labours after 5:30pm. Very happy to get out early!

No comments: